Monday, July 12, 2010

Thrifty business

I’ll save a buck wherever I can. My teenage kids tease about it, especially when I do things like dig through my purse to find a 50 cent coupon on an enormous package of toilet paper. But they really do know that me saving money here and then benefits them in the long run.

I decided recently to shop around for better prices on the utilities and services we already use like TV and Internet. So I started out searching (online, of course) for satellite internet in augusta ga. I compared the results I found with other companies and providers and settled on wildblue atlanta ga, which seemed to have some good user reviews online.

So far I like the service and have congratulated myself on the money we’re saving without sacrificing good service. (I’ll have to admit though that I didn’t really know what satellite internet was before I decided to change our service.)

I’ve already started comparison shopping cell phone providers because our youngest son is about to get his driving permit and will need a phone. But I have a feeling this will be more stressful than finding a new Internet provider.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.