Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Enrique’s still got it

I remember years ago when Enrique Iglesias first got popular in the States and my friends and I were obsessed with him. Now with his new CD and song “I like it” we’re obsessing and watching the video with our satellite internet UT again, just in a way that’s almost acceptable for 20-something women.

I was talking to my friend Anna about this the other day and so naturally, we decided to relive some of his old music watching his older music videos like “Hero” on YouTube with my satellite internet that I found through checking out rural internet providers. As we were watching him and Jennifer Love Hewitt as melodramatic lovers, I realized something. Enrique looks younger now than he did then! I’m sure it probably has something to do with botox and cosmetic surgery but I still think it’s weird. Also, his haircut in the “I like it” video makes him look like a little boy, but in a completely adorable, yet hot way.

It makes me wonder if in another 10 or even 20 years, Enrique will be cranking out even more club hits with him dancing around in the music videos looking like a 20-something. Maybe he’s a vampire. Just kidding

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.