Monday, July 12, 2010

My birthday is over

The celebration of my 25th birthday last Saturday. My husband and I went to the Chinese restaurant and celebrate my birthday for more. I was sick a little bit then from the long trip but I was doing fine. My husband is so thoughtful of me and I am proud of him. I thank God for him for being such a great husband. I hope God will give us many happy years together, and hopefully we can have kids soon. It’s Monday and been raining  and thundering hard earlier. What I did is, when husband went to work I went back to sleep as there is no internet connection. I wake up at about 7am and now sitting on my husband recliner chair. I love his recliner chair, very comfortable. Sometimes when he sit on his chair I lay down beside him like a baby. I feel comfy when I am in his arm, I feel safe, loved, comfy and happy. As for my day, seems like I have done doing things I should do inside the house so I’d say I have a productive day too. It is time for me now to update my blog and tell you about my day. I hope you guys have a good week! God bless you all and may have a beautiful day like mine.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.