Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spoiled kids makes me sick

I hate spoiled kids like the one I talked with on trade chat last night. He acted like a butthole, he act he is the king of the game and he can do anything he want too. I like old generation they moral and modesty. Most kids in this new generation seems only care about themselves and don’t even care about how their parents earn money. All they think is money and don’t think about how hard to earn money. I hope my kids someday would not follow the new generation. I don’t like spoiled kids and my husband as well. As for my day, I’m doing alright got enough sleep. I went to bed late last night and so I woke up late too. As for my family in the Philippines they are doing fine. My mother and brother got accident from motor bike but I am glad they are doing fine. Anyway, I’m not going to keep this story long. I never eat breakfast yet so time for me to go eat.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.