Saturday, August 15, 2009

We went to Berryville

We went to town yesterday to buy groceries and bank. We bought stuff for chicken house such as extension wire, chicken food, chicken feeder and nails. The chicken we ordered online will arrive Wednesday and it is good that everything is settle before they arrive. They are not big chicken, they are are about 1 day old and need to be taking care of very well. By they way, the thing I want to share here today is, my husband and I went to Berryville to visit the Museum. Good gosh the museum look small outside but when you go inside they are big and full of expensive stuff that you can never tell how much they're cost. They have different kinds of glass, different kinds of flower base, different kinds of indian stuff, different kinds of animals and more. My husband and I had a good time there, we took a lot of photos and I will share two photos here so you can see them. Don't forget to leave me your comment if you have. Bad or good comments are accepted, so feel free to express your what you think of. Another thing we did today is, we eat at Chinese Restaurant and I like their services. They have buffet service and I like it. My husband and I are both full that we can't able to walk...lol. I like the food, they have shrimp, chicken, pork, beef, fruits and more. For those who want to go there I will give you hence where you can find them. They are located in Berryville, if you have an internet try to search them, they might have website online. Have fun guys!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.