Saturday, August 8, 2009

We bought stuff to make a chicken house and pen

Its a pretty hot day but even so we did what we planned to do today. We ate at the restaurant for breakfast and I got so full and my hubby ate a lot. Our dishes looked like 4 people had ate instead of only two lol. We had a big meal, we had bacon, omelet, biscuits and gravy, ham, and fried potatoes. A good southern meal. Today is my second time to eat at that restaurant with my hubby. After eating we went to the bank to deposit my husbands check and then we went to the lumber company in Huntsville to buy chicken wire, roofing tin, and nails. Yesterday when my hubby arrived from work he surprised me. He arrived earlier than he usually does because his boss let them off work early. I was happy that he arrived early as I want to be with my husband all the time. He brought several pieces of lumber home to build a chicken house because we plan to buy some chickens soon. I helped him unload the lumber and then after that we dug holes to bury the posts. After that my hubby kept working. He put up the posts so he will be ready to build the chicken house when we buy the other lumber. He works five or six working days and he is tired usually. His back hurts most of the time and I give him massages every night to help relieve the back ache...lol. I love my hubby as I love my self and I hope someday we could have a baby to spend our lives with. Another thing we did today is, we went to the town of Berryville, we bought whisky and beer. Hubby drinks mixed drinks sometimes and I drink a beer. The other thing we did today is, my hubby let me drive the truck on the dirt road again on the way home and also when we went to town. I enjoy driving as it helps me not to be car sick, because it keeps my mind busy.

On the other hand, my hubby fixed supper and I liked our supper a lot. He cooked outside on the grill. He cooked pork ribs..yummy! we ate supper in the yard sitting on our swing. We had corn, pork ribs and our special sauce that is a recipe from the Philippines. Do you guys cook outside a lot too? Please feel free to express your story and I would be happy to read them. Just leave your comment at the bottom of this post. Thank you and you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.