Monday, August 17, 2009

We mow the yard

It is our rest day but we didn't count it as our rest day as we work and sweating a lot. We mow the yard so the yard looks clean and green. The grass is not growing fast now as the winter is coming. It is getting colder now and I don't know how it feels. I guess colder than ice...lol. I hope not but if so I will still get warm as I have my lovable man to keep me warm. In other part, we work in chicken house yesterday and we finished it. I took one photo to show you how it looks like. I am sure you will like it as my husband built it. It is pretty well built that tornadoes can't beat it. My husband did a fine job in building, I'm sure 100% the chicken will be keep warm as it is pretty durable and tight. All we have to do on this day forward is to put pen around it for the safe of our chicken from animals around our property. There are lots animals around this area. There are snake, deer, squirrel, opossum, mouse, armadillo and more. Our house is surrounded by trees that you can't see it from the road. I like it here a lot, we have privacy that you can walk outside with panties on is alright...lol. The place where my husband and I live is not a crowded place therefore it is alright to go outside with panties one...lol. We ate supper on the swing yesterday. I am glad my husband always give me his support every time. I am very proud of him and I hope God will give us many happy years together. Guys! I will end this post now. Its time for me to cook my breakfast.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.