Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My husband made temporary dog house for Blanche

My husband made temporary dog house for Blanche. Last night was so windy and it felt so good while my husband and I work outside. This morning is still cold. The sun hiding behind the cloud but even so I jogged. I often jog on our drive way where there is no car passes by. I am proud of our dog she keeps me company always. It makes me laugh when I first opened the door to feed our chicken and dog. Blanche was still asleep, I guess he liked the temporary house my husband made for her yesterday. He isn't supposed to have a temporary house but since the weather is not good my husband made them for her. I like the weather even its raining hard, it makes me feel comfy. Sometimes when we are inside the house most of the time we felt irritable. I been thinking that it might be because there is no fresh air blooming when you are inside. I grown at the farm with a simple house that even when you are inside the house you can feel the wind blew around. I been here for about four months and it seems to me time passes swiftly. My husband and I have many things accomplished, we started to put boards around the house, we started to build chicken house, we had veggies and flower gardens. On the day forward we we are planning to build porch but we also depend on economy. I wish I'm working so I can help my husband. As for him he contented to have me here stayed at the house. He didn't like me work in town, he is thinking about accident as its hard to drive going to town during winter time. I know he is right and I am glad he think about that. I can tell that he loves me the same as I love him. Guys if you have story about you and your husband that you want to share you can leave comments below of this post and then I will do the same. I know its good to share things right too, it makes my day occupied and complete...lol.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.