Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I got a new layout

I didn't went back to bed since I got up about 3 am. I talked to my sister Nemia and I have fun talking with her and seeing them working beside the house. They build a small store so they have steady income. They are not done yet. They put cement floor and no wonder why it takes longer to finish their store. Oh well, I am kind of tired today, I didn't get to jogged, you know I am updating my blog and got busy choosing the best layout. I search some beautiful layouts online but I didn't find the best and free layout for my blog. Finally I went to my favorite site where their layout is simple and clear. I found this layout now and I hope you like it. I'm sorry guys I accidentally delete the link I've had in my blog list. If you visit here again please leave me a message and we will exchange link. It is about 11 pm now and I have not prepare food for lunch yet. I better go cook now before I got stomach ache. You know when I eat my lunch late I would get stomach ache. Have fun guys!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.