Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My husband choosed the nice template for my blog

Hello folks have a pleasant evening. Here with I will write something about what I did today and what my husband got for me...lol. My husband is working at sawmill company and he went to work on summer time at about 3 pm and he got home at about 1:30 over usually. When he got home today I was trying to find some best template that is easy to download.My mind got confused of choosing the best one and I asked him to choose one for me and the template I have now here is the one he choosed. How do you like this new template I have now? I hope you like it like I do. Talking about my day, I have a productive day. I worked at the garden area and got to water the garden. I also did jogging with our beautiful funny dog Blanche. She keeps me company and chase me while I jogged. When I told my husband he got tickled. Another thing I did is, I get to talk to my sister in Philippines. Anyway it is time for me to hit the bed so I better say good night guys.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.