Saturday, October 31, 2009

My husband work outside

Lol, its weekend and my husband and I woke up late again. You know we went to bed pretty late last night about 2 pm. My husband watched movie and I played game online name Shaiya. When I woke up this morning I cooked the last meat of our chicken. We have fried chicken and caldereta with rice...yummy!. Yesterday was a good day too and my husband didn't go to work again. They run out of logs and we decided to go to Springdale and bought our groceries. We went to Walmart super center and there I found lots of cheaper movies. We bought four movies as we don't have TV connection. I guess it is a good idea to buy movies than paying the connection for TV every month. Economy is getting bad so I guess we did a good job in turning off the TV connection.

When I get back home my husband and I talked to my families in Philippines. The kids misses us a lot and we called them on phone. They look forward to meet us again. They love us and we love them the same. I hope God will keep them all safe and sound. Well it is a pretty day today and my husband and I will work outside. He is working there now building the door for the rooster house. I hope his back will get well soon. I guess sleeping too much makes our back hurt...lol.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.