Thursday, October 15, 2009

Got up late

Oh it is so nice to stay in bed late...lol. I feel very energetic when I got today and my husband feel weak...lol. He said he feel that way usually when he first got up from bed. I feel that way sometime especially when I am tired. My husband wanted me to sleep more but I feel bad sleeping more so I got up and prepare food. I cooked apretada and rice and we have fish kilawin too...yummy! We ate our meal about 2 pm...lol. He is the one feed our chickens today. It is cold outside and when I first got up I went outside the door and my husband heard someone shooting gun around. I guess they are hunting animals. I hope they won't hunt in out property. Oh well the yard are full of dead leaves and I don't know what to do with it. I am lazy because I got stuck in playing games online we called Shaiya. I like that kind of games help me not to get lonely much while my husband is at work. My husband did not go to work today. They run out of log but tomorrow he will go. It sound like the economy is getting bad as time pass by. I hope someday the economy turns good so people that lost their job can work again.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.