Monday, October 26, 2009

Keyboard and router

Friday is our groceries day and when we get back home my husband asked me if I saw something on the porch. It was our ordered keyboard and router online. I am glad they arrived very soon. The HDD is not delivered yet. Here I will tell you the good things of the keyboard and router. After we put up our groceries my husband installed the router and I installed the keyboard. the router is very good and the keyboard as well. The keyboard has a lot of shortcut keys, it has keys for opening messenger quickly, home page, email, volume, minimize and maximize and many more. the mouse is also great, you can turn the mouse off and on if you are ready to use to save the battery. I like shopping online and I will always do that. The stuff at the store near us some cost a lot like the router we bought at Walmart cost nearly 50 dollar. The router we got cost very less about 15 to 20 dollar and it is working pretty good. If you are to know the site my husband shopped it was Tiger site. I don't know the exact URL but try I know there is no harm in trying right? Ok guys this is what I will share for you today. God bless you all!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.