Thursday, October 22, 2009

LCD monitor

My husband used the computer I often use last night and it was working pretty good. I don't have an idea what happened to it this morning. When I turn it on the security tools pop up and notify me to put the code. When I click activation button it asked me to put the security code and will charge me more than $50. I hate it, it is aggravating. I hope my husband can solved this problem. Not only that but the desktop icon gone even I click show desktop icon. Sound like there is other person operating the computer I use. I hope this computer didn't get a virus. The pop up appears every 2 to 3 minutes and about 5 minutes or more it restart on its on. I am doing something like updating my blog and I lost what I did. It is raining here but the connection is working pretty good so I won't say the connection is the problem. This computer full of videos, pictures and more files that I will count if I count them. I hope its not overloaded. Guys this is what I can share for you today. Hope you have a good week guys!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.