Monday, October 19, 2009

We rake the dead leaves in our yard

Yesterday was a pretty day. My husband and I stayed a lot outside. We mowed the yard and cook outside. We played horseshoe and take a walk in the woods. We had a good time this weekend. The yard looks beautiful again. I didn't expect that mowing the yard this time change the look of our yard. You know a lot of dead leaves in the yard and they are thick as the leaves of trees started to fall off.

We hauled the dead leaves with tractor and ATV. I drove the ATV and my husband drove the tractor...lol. We work together in everything and I guess marriage is supposed to be that way. This is my first time of marriage and I am learning about the life of a married person. Guys it is quite cold today and I feel tired. I hate it when ticks or flea's bite me because I itch a lot. This is what I can share with you today guys!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.