Monday, November 2, 2009

Kids misses us

Last Sunday is Halloween in the Philippines and some of the kids went to our house to spend Halloween and talk to us on computer. They said they misses us a lot, we gave them call on the phone too so we can talk to them. Since they don't have class Monday I give them another call. I am glad all of them are doing well. I misses them all and my husband as well. My grandmother is very sick and it hurt me seeing here look so weak. I wish I can give her a hug and kiss right now. Last night my sister sent me photo of her and she changed a lot. I hope she can recover soon. She is the best grandmother in this world and my husband can tell that she is. I love her a lot and so does my husband. I hope some people will help her in return of her kindness but it seems to me that they forgot that they have grandmother. I don't know why other people are only good when a person is in good shape. Some people say they do that because they have something to take of but in times of help they don't care huh! that sucks and also I observed people change when they rise up that even saying hi to you they don't do.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.