Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My husband took a day off

I been so lonely last two days when I heard a news from my sister and mother that my grandmother pass away. I was shocked and cried a lot that I want to die. My husband tried hard to take care of me and he did really great in taking care of me. I am very proud of him. He showed me what love is and what a husband feel when a wife is in grief. I would never trade my husband to anyone, he is the best husband that stand by me in everything I do. Lol, my eyes was still swelling yesterday and my husband made something for me to stop the swelling...lol. I look so funny and even now my eyes look a little bit funny.

Yesterday was little bit cloudy and we got up late again as my husband took a day off for me. he been worried about me a lot and he just want to make sure I'm alright. He went to work today and I hope his day is more productive as mine. we killed two chickens yesterday and you know what? my husband roasted one of them and it was very tasty...yummy! He cooked it in the oven until the meat turns golden brown.Guys this is all I will share today...hope you enjoy the story I wrote here.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.