Monday, November 16, 2009

I received a condolence card from my husband friend

Last Saturday my husband and I went to town to go bank and buy our groceries. When we go to post office to check our mail box I got something I didn't expect to received and it was condolence card from my husband friend Duck. He is a good man and has a good family. I didn't think they will sent me a condolence card but they did, they are just a good people with a kind heart. My Lola pass a way last Sunday and that's why they sent me a condolence card. It was nice of them, I hope God will bless them more.

As for my weekend! I had a good weekend, we went to visit my mother in law at Missouri, she is so lonely. While were at her house there was sister Judy a sister of my husband. I got some surprised from her, she gave me a bracelet for my birthday, that was thoughtful of her. She is a good sister of my husband and I get so closed to her and their mom. I love them all, they are such a loving family.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.