Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yippppeeee I finally got my SSN

I went to Fayetteville today to get my SSN. It didn't take so long to get an SSN. I am proud of American workers, they always do their best. One thing I have to get one of this days is a Drivers License Manual and it would be another long trip. They don't have at Huntsville so we will get it on Spring dale. I hate to go far places riding a car as I got car sick but if you ask me riding motorbike I am proud to say that a whole day drive won't make me sick...hehehe. Sound funny but thats the truth I didn't get sick riding the motorbike. Anyway, we have a productive day today as we did a lot of work. We bought our groceries and do our laundry so that save us have time to relax. Not long ago I told my husband to buy a chain for our dog Blanche and a router for our other computer.However, my husband surprised me today of buying chain for our dog today and a wireless router for the other computer. It is good that he got a good deal buying a router as he got it $30 over instead of $60. I am proud of my husband he always do his best. Guys this is it for now...have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.