Friday, July 3, 2009

We went to town

Its Friday and its our groceries time. We are little bit late in going back home today, you know we went to Walmart to pick-up the sheet we ordered online. The two sheet we ordered didn't arrived at once so we got one order today and its light green color. I like it, its soft and thick. I hope our new mattress will arrived soon so we can put this new sheet to new mattress. The old mattress we had is very good but when we sleep on it, we sunk that when we got up our back aching. I can't wait to have our new mattress. I'm sure I would be very comfortable to sleep on it. It has pillow top and the bottom is little bit hard but I guess thats good. By the way guys I got my birthday gift today and they are very nice. Its wrist watch and necklace. Actually my birthday would be this coming Thursday but because we are little bit far in town my husband bought it earlier for me. I will take photos later so you can see them. Another thing I want to share here is I got my green card today. I am so happy that it arrived safely here even our address was not written correctly.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.