Thursday, July 9, 2009

My 24th birthday


Every day is special for me but today is the most special day and I count it as my greatest treasure from God. This morning when I opened the door for my husband to go to work, I got tickled seeing our dog Blanche sitting beside the chicken in the yard. Last night before we went to sleep we put the chicken inside the dog pen and left our dog outside. Blanche walked around the fence to see and smell the chicken, then she barked at it a lot lol. I guess she didn't get to see chickens before as she lived in a dog shelter when we bought her. I like our dog, she is so cute and funny. I also like the chicken our neighbors have given to me. Its white in color and came from Pennsylvania according to our neighbors. Lol, I was scared yesterday when we got to their yard because of their dogs. If I remember correctly, they have 5dogs and they are all BIG! I thought they would bite us but thank goodness they were friendly. They jumped on me and I can feel that they are heavier than goats.
By the way, happy birthday to me and thanks to God for giving me this beautiful day with a very healthy life, for my husband's love and support, for my families love and support, and for my friends. When my husband woke up this morning he sang a birthday song for me and it was so good to hear. He started my day off with a smile. He also enclosed a note on our laptop saying Happy birthday and that he loves me. I am proud of my husband he is such a thoughtful loyal husband. When he arrives this afternoon he will finish the cake he made yesterday for my birthday. Herewith I uploaded one photo and its the gift my husband got for me. I like them and hope you enjoy to see them. I will upload another photo later when I have time.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.