Saturday, July 25, 2009

I got my package today!

Yesterday my sister called me on the phone to check if I got the package she sent for me. Good news! I got it today and I love everything she sent me. She sent me shoes, purse, night gown, T-shirt, spices, dried fish and more. She is so thoughtful and I hope God will bless her more in return. I hope I can send her a package too but as of now I have nothing to send. The shoes perfectly fit on my foot, I guess my sister Ana and I are about the same size.
Anyway we went to visit Mom yesterday in Missouri and I was still sleepy when we got there. I think the pills my husband bought for me for motion sickness is what caused me to be so sleepy. I tried to stay awake but my eyes got so heavy that I couldn't stay awake...lol. We got home about 6 pm and were both tired. Oh I finally got my original SSN today and its great. I can now work legally, from now on I'm trying to find a job online. I know its easy to have a job online because we don't have any expenses in traveling to work. Here I would have to drive far if I got a job in town and the drive is sometimes dangerous when the roads get slick.
Today my hubby and I were so sleepy lol. I don't know if its the weather or what but we napped most of the day. I don't know if we will sleep tonight or not. Tomorrow is back to work for my hubby. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.