Friday, July 10, 2009

I enjoyed my birthday celebration...






I enjoyed the celebration of my birthday yesterday. We had cake and chicken adobo and they were very tasty. Yesterday, while my husband decorating the cake he told me not to watch him. I did what he told me and afterward he called me to come over and blow the 24 candles on top of the cake. He did really great in decorating the cake and making my 24th birthday very special. He is a great husband and I thank God for him every day. When we got done eating my husband told me to call the family in Philippines. I get thru and I enjoyed talking to them knowing they we're all well and happy. They told me that they sent me an e-card online but I didn't get to check them yesterday as we often went to bed early. I will check them today and also the e-card of my husband sent to me online. I bet they were nice and full of inspiring messages. Well, I want to share another story about our Dog Blanche and our chicken. This morning when I opened the door for my husband to go to work I saw Blanche laying on our porch watching the chicken rest in front of our four wheeler. I don't know why our chicken love to rest in front of our wheeler even though we put it inside the dog pen. I guess Blanche barked at it again. It seems like Blanche guarding the chicken to not get lost...lol. That was great and funny if she did that. Till next time, I hope you enjoy seeing the photos of my birthday and reading this post.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.