Monday, April 27, 2009

We got a rain shower today

I felt like working outside today, even though its raining. I worked until I got pretty wet and cold. I drove our ATV today and gathered big rocks around our property, I filled the attached Trailer to our ATV with big rocks. When I went up the hill to our drive way, near to our pond, I had a hard time driving making it climb the hill. You know the road was slick and rocky, and I had a large load of rocks on the trailer. I nearly had a wreck because the ATV ran backward. I am glad I remembered the brakes and managed to stop it before I had a wreck...lol. As the ATV couldn't pull the heavy trailer up the slick hill to our drive way, I took the rocks off the trailer and went the other way that is safer. I hauled the rocks in two loads then to be sure I won't have a wreck...lol. When I got home I tried to dump the rocks but it was too heavy, so what I did is, I took the rocks one by one off the trailer by hand. When I was done I dug small ditches and placed the rocks beside the walkway to our house. After that I decided to go inside and eat my lunch. When I get done eating I went outside again to clean our ATV and I was finished with it at about 2:30pm if I remember right. I didn't do a good job cleaning our ATV as I didn't get it real clean, but it looks much better than before. Maybe I will clean it again if I feel like working...lol. My advice to those who have ATV's, be very careful while driving and try not to drive on rocky road. Try not to pull a load that is too heavy for the ATV as this can cause them to roll out of control and get us hurt. Ok guys this is it for now.

1 comment:

Ana P. S. said...

Rain shower tawag dyan oy, nabali ka...LOL!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.