Saturday, May 2, 2009

Severe storm is scary

Yesterday while were on the way home the announcer on the radio said that a severe storm will come tonight with a chance of tornadoes. My husband and I were talking about that a lot. The radio said tornadoes run so fast and its near to where we live. Not long ago my husband told me that there were houses got destroyed near to where he works. Gosh, that was pretty awful and scary and I am afraid of that. I am glad the tornadoes did not come on our property.Last night I was dreaming a lot about storms breaking our house...lol. I am glad that was a dream only. As for our garden its got a lot of water but its ok because I made beds for our garden so the rain won't stay to our garden for long. Well, I'm quite scared today after my husband left to go to work. Why? The wind blows so strong and the rain is so heavy that I can hear it when it hits our roof. As what the announcer said yesterday there would be the possibility that we could have a hail storm thats as big as baseballs. Gosh that scared me because in my country there is no such storm like that. In my country there are typhoons, tornadoes and rain storms, but hail storms we don't have. I think the heat of the sun melts the hail storm while its in the atmosphere. Guy's this is all for now...I hope you will not encounter severe storms with tornadoes...lol. Tornadoes are the most awful and scary weather forcast for me as it breaks lots of trees and houses, and even can kill people sometimes.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.