Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I was sick yesterday

I felt so cold yesterday, and my throat got tight. I thought I might have fever but I guess I didn't, thank goodness. As of today I feel better and I sewed pillowcases for our pillows. I studied the book my husband bought for me but still I can't understand it fully. Yesterday after dinner my husband gave me a massage and put me on the couch to relax. I slept for nearly two hours I guess because when I woke up it was nearly 8 pm. I am glad I slept well again last night. Well, I didn't go outside much coz the yard is still wet. I hope that no more rain will come, but the forcast says we have lots more on the way. I hate storms, they scare me...lol. Guys another thing I want to share right here is that the Okra seeds I planted in our garden didn't grow yet and it worries me because I love Okra. Especially when you boil it and put some seasonings...lol. As I heard from news in radio, Okra is very useful as it can be used to cure disease. I forgot what kind of disease, but eating Okra makes you healthier. In other news, I was worried about my brother Robert going home riding a ship. He told me that they have storms there, and I was afraid for him to ride the boat. A year ago there was one of those same ships that sunk into the ocean and that was in our country Philippines. Many people were drowned. I sent him a texts message today to see where he was and he replied to me that he will texts me as soon as he gets to Manila. He will decide if he will go now after he sees how the weather is. Another thing I forgot to tell you guys is one of my brothers named DannyBoy is getting married and their wedding will be this coming Saturday, I hope my brother Robert can attend his wedding too. I know he intends to come back in our province before Danny's wedding, but I'm not sure if he can this time because of the typhoons in our country. I hope my brother Robert will have a safe trip going to our province, he is a good brother, and my husband and I are proud of him.Guy's this is all I have to share today. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.