Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My husband mowed our yard



I'm done cooking supper and my husband is not yet done mowing our yard, I guess it would take him a day to mow our yard as its big...lol. Some of my flowers are growing already and I hope it won't rain again so I can remove some grass from the flower beds. I am glad Mom Willa is planning to visit us here, but my husband and I decided to wait until the flowers bloom so the yard will look more beautiful...lol. I am so happy to hear that she is going to visit us here. She is such a great mother In-law and I love her lots too. I hope God will give her a lot more years to live so she could hold our children someday. Well, I guess I have to go downstairs and watch my husband mowing the yard and maybe take some pictures of him for you guys. Its best to have photos of him showing what he is doing lol. Wow, I'm surprised when my husband showed me what he had done, he finally got the two stumps out in our backyard. He used the tractor and pushed them out. What a good job he did and I am proud of him.





No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.