Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The tomato that we bought last week


My husband and I went to big Walmart last weekend to find seedlings for our garden, and cloth to sew. We're both lucky as we found the things we're looking for a week ago. A few days ago my husband told me that its not good to plant anything in our garden yet as the weather is cold. I went outside many times today to give food to Blanche and check if she is ok. When the delivery man brought our sewing machine here I see Blanche so quiet, I thought she would bark as she didn't know the man coming into our yard but she behaved and watched the man walking to our porch. I think she got confused...lol. I believe Blanche loves my husband a lot because when my husband arrived he swayed her tail like greeting my husband a good afternoon. She is a good dog of ours and we love her a lot. I wish we don't need to tie her but I guess she should be tied so she will get used to living here and won't leave us. Oh well it makes me feel bad about our tomato plant because it looks like its dying. I hope this tomato can survive staying here inside in our house for a while. I love tomato especially when you put it on Kilawin and fish and hamburger. If I remember right, we bought it in exspensive price that is $3 and I hope it won't die. Some of the leaves turn into yellow as you can see in picture. I took picture for you guy's to see. This is all for now. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.