Monday, April 20, 2009

I was done planting the seedlings for our garden

I didn't go back to bed after I got up and got done preparing coffee for my husband. It's usually 5 a.m. when we get up because he has to start work early. I feel sorry for my husband because sometimes when we sleep I accidentally disturb him by moving a lot on bed because I feel something tickling my body. Maybe its the sheet on the bed tickling me lol. Well, it's such a fruitful day for me as I finished planting the seedlings we bought two weeks ago. I hope all the veggies will grow. The small tomato seedlings seem like they are dying, I hope not. It was 7 p.m. when I left my garden area, you know I try to make sure the veggies are well protected so the money we spent won't go for nothing. I gathered the limbs of trees and cut into small pieces, and made fences for every seedling I planted. I hope Rabbits, Squirrels and Deers won't bother my garden area. Guys this is all for now, I haven't got to cook supper yet so I better go now...buh byeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.