Thursday, April 23, 2009

My husband got his teeth fixed

My husband went to the Dentist today to get his upper front tooth fixed. It was good to see his lovely teeth fixed well by the Dentist. I think the Dentist didn't charge him this time because he didn't do a good job fixing my it before before. It made me smile when my husband told me about his Boss at work. It sounded like their Boss want them to work even though it was quitting time. My husband had the appointment at the dentist and had to leave on time. He worked on his lunch break so he can go to the Dentist on time but his Boss didn't mind what he did. He told my husband to reschedule the appointment only 30 minutes before he was due to be there, but my husband didn't listen to him and left anyway. That was terrible that the boss won't consider the situation of other people...lol. Usually the boss is good though, he has a lot on his mind lately because of the slow economy. My husband really does like him a lot, but sometimes they disagree lol.

By the way my husband bought me dandruff shampoo and it is very good shampoo. I like it and I thank him for getting it for me, that was thoughful of him. I am proud of him. He is a great husband that takes good care of his wife...me.




No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.