Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ginger tea stopped motion sickness

My husband

Me in front of huge statue
It was good that my husband did not have work today. We enjoyed our day visiting my husbands mother. Then we went to a small tourist town and visited a huge statue of Jesus. Its about 60 feet tall. We took lots of pictures. Then on the way home we bought pizza. I got carsick so I only ate 1 piece. We have some left in the frig tho so I may eat it later. Well, I was not so sick as I didn't vomit, just my head got dizzy of seeing the curvy mountain road...lol. I brought some fresh ginger tea with me today and took a sip often while we travel so I won't get so sick. Absolutely the ginger helped a lot. We got home about 8 pm and I layed on comfy chair for a while to relax...lol. My husband didn't eat supper, except for the pizza, but I did coz I eat more than him...just joking but sometimes I do...lol. The photo where my husband is standing was taken in front of the rest room for tourist people. The small building looks pretty neat as its made of rock and it looks like a castle. It was the first time we visited there and we are planning to visit again when I get used to traveling. Guys this is enough for now...Have a pleasant day.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.