Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We went to town today

Today is a work day of my husband at sawmill company but he did not have to go because they run out of logs to saw. I was happy for that because I always love to spend time with my husband. I get so lonely here during the day all by myself. Yesterday we planned to buy our groceries early so next week we have nothing to do extra work. You know we are planning to visit my husband brother at Missouri to go fishing or something for fun. Well, its time to tell you about what we bought from Filipino store. We bought King fish, rice, seasonings etc. We didn't went to movie theater but we bought three movies to watch. One of them was Mr. Bean. He is so silly and it made me laugh the way he act in movie. I guess he is the most funny person. I really thought he can't talk but I am wrong he can. On the other hand, we had a good time today, we just go done the things we planned and all goes well. We ate at Chinese restaurant yesterday and the food was much better than Panda restaurant. I wish I won't get car sick but I can't stop. Actually I won't get sick if I am the one drive the car. I hope someday I can drive. From now on I don't have a drivers license or permit. I hope my husband will get me one on the day forward.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.