Sunday, September 13, 2009

I hate the UPS delivery in local area

Why do I hate the UPS? the reason is we ordered Filipino food online last august and until now we didn't get our order. The UPS delivery broke our food and the owner of the store repack them again. They got mad too, it happened four times now. According to the owner of the Filipino store that we will get our order this coming week. I hope the UPS will take care of the food we ordered. It agravate me because they don't care of the stuff they deliver. THey are so careless, I hate people like that. If you buy food online be sure to choose the good delivery services.

Its raining today and I am kind of tired. Hubby washed the dishes and let me sit on my comfy chair...lol. He is a good boy and I am proud of everything he has done. Another thing I want to share here is, when we went back on the way home we stopped at Berryville and shopped at Dollar Three. We got a good deal in shopping because we bought a lot of things there but we only paid less, if I remember right we paid over $30. The other thing is, the cashier said hubby and I are sweet couple. This is it I can share for now...till next time.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.