Thursday, June 24, 2010

My husband and I spent 3 days vacation at Branson Misouri

Finally my husband and I had got our dreams come true. One of our dream is to go to amusement parks and enjoy the ride. This is the first year I spent vacation with my husband. I thank God for helping us to be together. I really enjoyed our vacation at Branson Misouri. We had a lot of fun riding many exciting ride such as; Wild fire, roller coaster, American plum, go cart, swing, thunder ration and more. I hope next year we can spent vacation there again. I also hope that hope soon my husband and I could have a baby. I like babies and having babies makes my life more complete and happy. Having a baby is really great, I know it would make my life has a purpose. As of this time we are under preparation for the future. We are trying to get everything we need for home. I know having a baby will cost a lot so it is much better to prepare so everything works right. Till here guys, have a good time reading my article. Welcome back!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from July 10, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.